We’re fully booked for Saturday!
Thanks everyone for your speedy bookings, and apologies to those that we couldn’t fit in. Hopefully you can make it next time (Saturday 18th July) or to our Open Day (Saturday 15th August)!
On Saturday 16th May we will be offering farm tours for small groups (max 5 people).
Tours will be available hourly from 10am until 3pm.
- Booking is essential. Please use the form below to book.
- Visitors are more than welcome to stay longer!
- Come prepared for whatever the weather has in store.
Our first post of 2015… And look how cute our new arrivals are… And here’s Nigel ploughing ahead despite the grey clouds!
2014 was a great year!
- We sold approximately 200kgs of veg though our popular Crop Share Scheme and to local cafes/restaurants (such as Noa Bakehouse).
- We had Open Days and Open Afternoons which saw approximately 500 people visit The Farm.
- We had 5 days of corporate volunteers helping out – along with our regular volunteers, an approximate total of 1000 hours of volunteers!
- The Harvest Moon Festival raised approximately £1400!
- And loads more…!!
We are busy planning and organising for 2015 to make sure its bigger and better than last year… so watch this space…
Ever thought about composting your household and garden waste and never got round to it?
As part of their “No Waste in Braddan” initiative, Braddan Parish Commissioners are running a composting workshop in conjunction with us in April. Space are limited, and book your space through the Commissioners.
Follow this link for more information https://www.facebook.com/events/595625057240403/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
Thank you to the volunteers from RBS who came on Tuesday 4th November to plant 700 trees on the track to our conservation area!